NEWBURGH PARISH COUNCIL
Sandra Jones, Clerk to the Council
10 Priory Close, Burscough, Ormskirk, Lancashire, L40 7UY
17 April 2012
You are hereby summoned to attend the Parish Council Meeting which will be held in the School, Back Lane, Newburgh on Wednesday 25 April commencing at 7.30pm.
Clerk of the Council
2. Councillors to declare an interest in subjects for discussion.
3. Approve minutes of the Council Meeting held on 28 March.
4. Issues raised by members of the public.
5. Work Plan and Value and Visions Statement – to discuss and agree on format options proposed
Review of Complaints Procedure – to ratify complaints procedure as an interim measure pending the implementation of the New Standards Regime in July
6. Christmas Tree arrangements – to decide on appropriate course of action
7. Play Area, Cobbs Brow Lane – to discuss and agree on future course of action including cost of
8. Annual Street Scene meeting – to agree arrangements for meeting, such as venue, date and attendees
9. Civic Service Arrangements – to agree responsibilities for refreshments after the service on 6 May
10. New Standard Regime Training Seminar 2 July – to discuss and agree who will attend
11.Applications for Donations and Grants – to agree an amendment to the criteria
2012/0242/FUL – Ivy House Farm. Replacement Dwelling
2012/0305/LDP – Lawrenson’s Barn, Tears Lane. Certificate of lawfulness for 1.2m fence
2012/0348/FUL – Whalley Farm, Beacon Lane. Variation of condition no 2 imposed on planning permission 2005/0791
a) Approve Accounts for Payment, Schedule attached
14. To note and approve Clerks report
15. To note date and time of next meeting
4. Minutes of 28 March meeting.
13a. Schedule of Accounts for Payment.
Schedule of Accounts for Payment
Mrs S Jones salary and expenses £382.22
Mrs S Porter £ 60.00
Mrs J Citarella-stationery reimbursement £ 7.18
LALC and NALC yearly subscription £173.03